пятница, 21 октября 2016 г.

Tags are words that describe the beats, artists related or rappers that we think would perform a good job about the beats!



Drake - Summer Sixteen (his new track)

And obviously the album If You're Reading This It's Too Late, an inspiration just for this beat.

Legend (prod boi 1da), Energy, 10 Bands, Know Yourself, No Tellin', Madonna(prod noah shebib), 6 God, Star67, Preach, Wednesday Night Interlude, Utilized To(prod wondagurl), 6 Man, Now And Forever, Company, You & The 6, Jungle, 6PM In The Big Apple, How Bout Now.

Many OVO sound related artists were also an inspiration like PARTYNEXTDOOR.

Travis scott type beat

Travis Scott's Rodeo, I thought it was not gonna be nearly pair along with his other works, but it really was actually pretty decent. Travis has certainly improved on his rapping, you could tell if you compare his latest tracks to his OG Owl Pharoah releases. I have realized that the actual consensus is that Maria I'm Drunk is great, nevertheless i preferred the very first Drunk compared to it, didn't feel Bieber over Travis' verse. Even the original Travis Scott type beat was better. I'm a bit sad i can't yell "I Would Like Us A BLUUUNT" for this album version. Night Call, Oh My Dis Side, and 90210 are common absolutely amazing.

I've heard his Rodeo EP 3 times and I like it. Wasn't expecting to take pleasure from after 3500, I felt that song was waaay too much time and repetitive, however i got over it and also the album exceeded my expectations. Features can also be on point, Travis utilizes everyone adequately.

The best Travis Scott type beat of all the album should be 90210, the beat switch is extremely good.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий